VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2015 Audi S3 for sale - Daytona grey, US dealer launch model - garaged - $27,500

It's unfortunately time to sell my beloved S3. I'm a middle-aged woman with a new long work commute full of distracted-driving jerks, so I am giving up the car for an SUV.

$27,500.

This is my third Audi, we bought it new at the end of 2014 and it's been garaged ever since. Currently has 41,200 miles, zero accidents. I joke that boys aren't allowed to drive it because although my husband is an Audi/Porsche enthusiast, he has his own toys and does not drive my car.

Update September 19: Added images for window sticker and manuals

The photos will speak for themselves to any Audi lover, so I won't go into detail about all the options but I am looking for the original window sticker and will try to add a photo when I find it. It does have the cold weather package, can't really tell that from the photos. The front floor mats in the photos are Weather Tech, but I do have the original red-stitched carpet mats which are still brand new and will of course go with the car. The trunk has a WeatherTech mat also. I will remove the window stickers, but left them on for now in case one of my local MTB/ski friends wants to buy it. I did have the windows tinted, but I imagine the tint can be removed if necessary.

This car is mounted with a 1 1/4" receiver hitch which I use for a bike rack, I'm too short to use a roof rack. It is not permanent and can come off if desired. It's small and rather unobtrusive.

Also included in the sale is a set of four 18" 5-spoke Audi rims mounted with snow tires. The rims you see in the photos are the stock 19" rims with Bridgestone Potenza Pole Positions.

The car is mechanically flawless and is just a super responsive, fun car. The only flaws are minor scuffing above the doors where the roof rack was that are hard to photograph (where the rubber pads make contact with the car), and a couple of scratches on the rear bumper.

We are located in NEPA, about a half hour north of Scranton, and about two hours from Phila and NYC.

I am not 100% sure I'm correctly linking my photos to this post, but I'm happy to send more to whomever would like them.

Thanks for looking!
~ Suzanne

1 - 3 of 3 Posts