VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6,089 Posts
:thumbup:

·
Registered
6,089 Posts
Don't expect to be as crowded as it was back in 2010. Just a warning.

I will be there as well:thumbup:

·
Registered
6,089 Posts
Yea I don't mind it. Its a day out to hang out with friends

·
Registered
1,996 Posts

Sent from my Star-Tac using an iPhone5 through Tapatalk by way of my Nokia 3600

·
Registered
6,089 Posts
just a little over two weeks. Should have the car ready to go by then, I hope

·
Registered
839 Posts
I'm hoping the Jetta is back from the dealership by then. I bottomed out in a double dip pothole, cracked the transmission pan, and bent a factory wheel. That's just what was discovered so far :banghead:

·
Registered
6,089 Posts
truth. I would be surprised if it runs me $50 to show my car at this point.

If anyone wants a trophy that bad In can bring some I have them with actual marble bases vs the plastic crap they use now

·
Registered
159 Posts
Anyone know some of the venders that might be there or is it mainly just a swap meet? Also I forget at water fest does anyone know if people do UM tunes at the show? I know they usually do APR tunes.

·
Registered
6,089 Posts
This is more swap meet with used parts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Just wanna say thanks to the organizera for keeping the tradition alive i been seeing lots of people bashing the show. But its $20 if thats too much then borrow the money really people why complain. I luv the show both of them and will continue to support.

·
Registered
6,089 Posts
I deff support the show. And last time i was there it deff was not $20 to show a car. It was closer to $30. Do i think its a bit much. Sure. But ill still go so its ehat ever at this point. See everyone sunday👍

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
people who buy $4000 wheel sets on a $28,000 car shouldnt complain about a $20 entrance fee :facepalm:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts