VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
ill be combing the swap meet as usual and taking pictures with my disposable camera :thumbup:

·
Registered
6,089 Posts
people who buy $4000 wheel sets on a $28,000 car shouldnt complain about a $20 entrance fee :facepalm:
Its call an opinion that's all. All I said was last time I showed they got me for $30 and my passenger for $20. $20 to just walk around is a little steep. Just because someone has a set $4000 wheels does mean they are rolling in money. You/I/we have no idea how long that person could have been saving for it. Not everyone has 4k to just pull out of the sky, I know I don't lol

See you all Sunday. hopefully it warms up a bit:thumbup:

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Its call an opinion that's all. All I said was last time I showed they got me for $30 and my passenger for $20. $20 to just walk around is a little steep. Just because someone has a set $4000 wheels does mean they are rolling in money. You/I/we have no idea how long that person could have been saving for it. Not everyone has 4k to just pull out of the sky, I know I don't lol

See you all Sunday. hopefully it warms up a bit:thumbup:

This wasn't directed towards you Paul, sorry! haha. I meant the "others" that would rather shell out money on parts then to actually go to a show and be part of the community. And i totally agree that its steep, but its at a racetrack and they obviously want to make as much money as possible. Hell even the LIVW show i thought was steep. Ill see ya sunday.

·
Registered
6,089 Posts
HAHAH no worries man I didn't take it as towards me I was just saying in general. and yeah LIVW was

·
Registered
6,089 Posts
made it out there yesterday, no car though. weather was amazing and I was shocked at the amount of cars. Basically every space had a car in it. Very cool to see such a huge turn out:thumbup::thumbup:

21 - 29 of 29 Posts