VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

81 - 100 of 121 Posts

·
Premium Member
87,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
Blowing leaves won't cause a 3000lbs car to lose traction. Packed stationary wet leaves do. I personally don't think that was the cause.
Were you there and did you see it happen? Didn't think so.

·
Premium Member
87,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
Who was in the black MkVI GTI? Still has my spare, and I'm headed home… not mad, just trying to get everything straight.
He's been trying to call you all weekend. He's still in town.

I assume you just gave him the wrong number.

His IG is @vwfer_

·
Premium Member
87,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
^ I had already looped back… Got the spare.
Thanks for organizing this BTW! Had a blast, and got to make some new friends.
My pleasure, sir!

And thank you for letting him use it. We would have tried to reach out to you on here but my cell phone was as good as a bring in Helen.

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
Were you there and did you see it happen? Didn't think so.
There was the word going around he overheated his brakes or something and they failed basically.
I had heard that at the Apr booth because the guy was supposed to get a dsg tune.

·
Registered
9,308 Posts
There was the word going around he overheated his brakes or something and they failed basically.
I had heard that at the Apr booth because the guy was supposed to get a dsg tune.
Nah bro. You weren't there. It was the leaves man. Those leaves just came out of nowhere.

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
My post was more of a question... Not trying to insinuate

·
Premium Member
87,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
... and this is why people shouldn't spread crap rumors unless they know what happened.

81 - 100 of 121 Posts