VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Got a house off the main strip. Not even worth getting a hotel unless you just go with a friend or two. Last year I got a cabin through a-1 for $500 for 4 nights.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Just booked a cabin like 10 min away for me+4!!! STOKED!!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Dates....

So when do most the people show up for SOWO?? Is it an all week affair like H2Oi or is it more like a fri-sat-sun?? Never been and considering making this year 1!

·
Premium Member
04 R32, 19 Golf R
88,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
So when do most the people show up for SOWO?? Is it an all week affair like H2Oi or is it more like a fri-sat-sun?? Never been and considering making this year 1!
Usually Wednesday or Thursday.

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
We always go down for the whole week, Mon - Mon, and have noticed more and more people comming earlier. It just depends on how much time youve got off and what you want to do! Since our drive is 16hrs +/- we try to stay as long as possible and make the most of our time!

·
Registered
612 Posts
to anyone who has booked at America's Best Value Inn, it's a scam, they aren't even open. :banghead: I had to book a cabin last minute, I will also be in the innsbruck community. :thumbup:

·
Registered
505 Posts
I still have one room for two nights 15-17 at the best western. Get it for the same I got $298.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
229 Posts
Have two reservations, Days Inn Helen and Jameson Inn. Have't decided which one will be the one, Days Inn is close to everything and seems like your average motel.. and Jameson Inn is further down the street away from whats around but nicer. Haven't decided whether I want quality or to be close..

·
Registered
505 Posts
I've stayed at both. They are the same but days inn is the better location hands down. Jameson inn does have an indoor pool tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Have two reservations, Days Inn Helen and Jameson Inn. Have't decided which one will be the one, Days Inn is close to everything and seems like your average motel.. and Jameson Inn is further down the street away from whats around but nicer. Haven't decided whether I want quality or to be close..
Stayed at Jameson last year, was decent but nothing special. Wasn't a bad walk either, maybe 15-20min to Helendorf. Free breakfast was a bonus.

21 - 40 of 64 Posts