VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Is all the intercooler and hybrid turbo stuff on the mk7 golf able to work on a mk6 jetta probably a stupid question I just want to be sure.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
Is all the intercooler and hybrid turbo stuff on the mk7 golf able to work on a mk6 jetta probably a stupid question I just want to be sure.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
The piping for the intercooler might need to be different because the engine bays also are, but as far as I know, all turbo applications between EA211 variants (CHPA, CZDA, etc) are interchangeable.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Can you elaborate more on how you went about routing the coolant hoses once you installed the block off plate ??? How exactly did you tee it off can you provide a picture or diagram possibly? I’m really trying to go for a nice build and I want to make sure I do it right because I’m spending a lot of money. Also can I keep the stock turbo and stock oem ecu settings when doing this install ? And if so will my jetta run like stock??? Please help I will pay u. Is there anyway I can get into contact with you brother ? Thanks

·
Registered
volkswagen Jetta 1.4T
491 Posts
Can you elaborate more on how you went about routing the coolant hoses once you installed the block off plate ??? How exactly did you tee it off can you provide a picture or diagram possibly? I’m really trying to go for a nice build and I want to make sure I do it right because I’m spending a lot of money. Also can I keep the stock turbo and stock oem ecu settings when doing this install ? And if so will my jetta run like stock??? Please help I will pay u. Is there anyway I can get into contact with you brother ? Thanks
Of course using the block off plates will require a new upgraded intercooler. The charge are will be cooler for longer unless you are running it hard in which case you might run into heat soak issues. Your car will run like stock. You can keep stock turbo. You can keep it stock but that is no fun. The intercooler will not provide a lot of increase in performance unless your tuned. If you have more questions. Do not reply to me here. Just reply to me on your own thread on this 1.4t forum so we can stay within the forums rules.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Cts turbo intake looks sick and im planning on waiting for apr to release the stg 1 tune prob around summer. Also im planning on cutting off both rear and mid mufflers and installing a flo pro twister resonator. I have a 2017 vw jetta 1.4t manual and its so much fun. Also if u go to ecs tuning there is lots of upgrade parts as springs and coilovers as well as lil stuff...Ecs tuning has lots of parts for literally everything on it. Hope this helps:)

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
I also have the same car & lots of fun but no mods yet. What mods do you have on yours ?

·
Registered
volkswagen Jetta 1.4T
491 Posts
The best mod is the driver mod ;)

My buddy and I have beaten stock GTIs/GLIs and a couple 350zs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

61 - 69 of 69 Posts