VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Audi S3
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, new to the forum here. Haven't been able to find an easy answer so I'm hoping to get some help from you all. Just bought a 2016 S3 sedan a few months ago and will be using it for Autocross (previously was racing a Mazdaspeed3). The car already had a stage 2 tune for both engine and trans from Eurodyne and a downpipe (unsure of brand) as well as APR Ignition Coils. Plan to get full intake upgrades and oil catch can kit before race season begins, but I wanted to know where the cutoff point is for needing to upgrade the internals on the high pressure fuel pump. On my Speed3, the downpipe was the thing that required the pump upgrade on it, but I do not know everything about the Audi's just yet.
Plans are to do APR intake and oil catch can, turbo inlet pipe, elbow. Not likely to fool with the exhaust anytime soon. Does anyone have a roadmap for upgrades? Thanks so much for the help.

·
Registered
2 Posts
You will see a bigger performance bump by upgrading your intercooler before the intake. Then, once you have an even more efficient intercooler, the intake becomes even less of a benefit.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts