VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is it an accessory that is an additional cost (i.e. a dealer add-on?). I am tempted to call my dealer and ask why they were not included. If its a factory inclusion I should get them. Anything else I should get standard that I may be missing? I got 2 R Key Fobs, 1 Tire Kit, 1 Roadside Kit, and a license plate mount (that wasn't used).

·
Registered
33 Posts
Is it an accessory that is an additional cost (i.e. a dealer add-on?). I am tempted to call my dealer and ask why they were not included. If its a factory inclusion I should get them. Anything else I should get standard that I may be missing? I got 2 R Key Fobs, 1 Tire Kit, 1 Roadside Kit, and a license plate mount (that wasn't used).
Maybe it's an accessory. My window sticker shows that I paid for "MojoMats (set of 4) and Heavy Duty Trunk Liner w/ VW CarGo Blocks".

Edit: Trunk not Truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Mine came with "Wolfsburg Edition" mats installed and plain black ones in the trunk.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
'18 Audi S4, '01 DC5 Integra Type R
756 Posts
Maybe it's an accessory. My window sticker shows that I paid for "MojoMats (set of 4) and Heavy Duty Trunk Liner w/ VW CarGo Blocks".
Yep, MojoMats are the R branded mats. My car came with the plain black mats only.

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
Would anyone be able to post pics of the R mats that come from the car? do they have the R logo or just plain black?
In Canada, they're plain black... no branding. That's what I got... I specified my car to be delivered with no dealer add-ons. The day I got the car home those mats went in a bag for when I sell the car and Maxpider mats went in the car.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.