SOLD

2017 Volkswagen Passat R line for sale

Selling my 2017 Volkswagen Passat R line with comfort package. Urano Gray
VIN: 1VWDT7A38HC022751
1.8 liter turbo engine with 170hp/ 184tq

Mileage: 65,000 will increase daily as it is my daily car
Exterior condition: 8/10
Interior condition: 9/10 leather seats
Car is in very clean condition with normal wear on the body.
I am the original owner and the car was purchased in Scottsdale Arizona in 2017.

PROS:
Wheels are 9.5/10 condition and from a 2020 VW GTI with less than 5,000 miles on them, size 225/40/18

Two remote keys with window up/ down feature

Never smoked in and never abused.
Adult owned, oil changes were done every 5,000 miles with Mobile 1 full synthetic blend.
Last oil change was done at 62,000 miles along with new NGK Laser double platinum spark plugs.

Car is equipped with lighting package which has full LED headlights and taillights. Some comfort features are, front and rear collision warning, blind spot monitor, Apple carplay, Android auto, heated seats, auto up/ down on all windows, auto headlights, bluetooth, USB, power driver seats, 60/40 rear fold seats, and a whole bunch of other things which can be found online.

CONS:
Was in a minor fender bender in September 2020 but was professional repaired through insurance at AutoNation Collision Center in Plano. Brand new front bumper and passenger side headlight installed.

IMPORTANT
The car is paid off as of 10/15/2021
Waiting for the title
Pick up in Lewisville TX 75067 or buyer can arrange shipping
Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.