VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

2018 Passat R-Line fuse diagram

31K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  brianliuya 
#1 ·
Want to change cig lighter 12V outlet to constant power, done it to 2015 Golf by moving fuse one slot down.
Cannot find diagram anywhere.
Any info would be appreciated

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

See less See more
#3 ·
Ah the old trick of making the power outlet constant 12V+. This worked on some of the older VW's. I haven't tried on ours but doesn't seem like it due to the location. Our power outlet fuse I believe is #30

See this post for a list of fuses for a 2016 V6 which has the same layout as ours (mine is a 2017) which I confirmed when I installed my Dashcam. http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthre...d-Trying-to-hardwire-my-V1&highlight=dash+cam

#4 ·
BT - To Admins - Maybe we should sticky the fuse diagram and numbers. I know I had a tough time searching for the information and its not the most obvious to look for dashcam related stuff.

I know there was another one for earlier pre 2016 models as well. Or can we update the sticky at the top of the B7 forum with links to this information. That sticky is somewhat helpful but getting dated.

Thanks,

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.