VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Car was purchased brand new and I had full clear bra installed to front of car on hood, bumper and fenders and tinted windshield and side windows when car had 100 miles on it . Had one oil change at 8000 miles by me with OIL service kit from ECS tuning and replaced with OEM front wiper blades at the same time I also just changed the oil at 18,000 miles with same kit . I then installed H&R Lift Springs at about 10000 miles and brand new 18 inch wheels and tires from Tirerack and had alignment completed professionally . Also has a stealthitch setup to tow and setup with a 7 pin and factory VW module for lights etc with a blank hitch and two height hitched also . I have a set OEM all weather mats. . Installed superbrightLEDs into low beam and high headlights and also the fog lights I have all receipts for everything done on the car . I have the Thule rack 47inch wings and Rola Roof Basket on roof with matching spare

Car currently has 18136 miles on it . It was just fully detailed inside and had the exterior polished and waxed . Car has been very well taken care of since purchased new . This a rare car with the Black edition . Car has adaptive cruise, lane departure warning , Apple car play and many extra features . Please see window sticker for all options

$29950

·
Registered
287 Posts
How much are you looking to get for the car?

Do you have the stock suspension parts?
Including the THULE rack with the sale?

Can you please post or e-mail me the photos of the underside, including the installation of the tow kit?

Thank you,

[email protected]

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes to all and I have sent you two emails one of photos and one description

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts