VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Vendor
22,626 Posts
Thanks - we appreciate the support.

We use brighter LEDs for the trunk than the domes - it keeps it more OEM and less shocking when entering the car - fades in/out like OEM, cleaner white with a higher CRI so things look more true to color than gas station lighting. They won't glow either when your car is off. These little things make a big difference in your car. We also offer the front/rear footwell kit so you can have footwells in rear with only have housing/power for front or color changing model - these little things make a big difference in the car - the $100 is if you are adding front/rear footwells - base kit is $64.99:

·
Registered
198 Posts
Thanks - we appreciate the support.

We use brighter LEDs for the trunk than the domes - it keeps it more OEM and less shocking when entering the car - fades in/out like OEM, cleaner white with a higher CRI so things look more true to color than gas station lighting. They won't glow either when your car is off. These little things make a big difference in your car. We also offer the front/rear footwell kit so you can have footwells in rear with only have housing/power for front or color changing model - these little things make a big difference in the car - the $100 is if you are adding front/rear footwells - base kit is $64.99:

Like i said, this kit does the same. And comparing to my old Tiguan it's brighter than y'all's.....figure out a fix for dual color fog not to change color on fogs.. i always end up with one yellow one white by the time I get home

Sent from my IN2019 using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
22,626 Posts
Like i said, this kit does the same. And comparing to my old Tiguan it's brighter than y'all's.....figure out a fix for dual color fog not to change color on fogs.. i always end up with one yellow one white by the time I get home

We have seen issue only when car sends voltage. This can happen with auto-headlights sometimes but not always. We mention this in the listing. We rarely see it and if we do shutting off the auto-headlight fixes it.

It is OK if you are happy with your interior kit - we are simply sharing what ours offers.

·
Registered
198 Posts
We have seen issue only when car sends voltage. This can happen with auto-headlights sometimes but not always. We mention this in the listing. We rarely see it and if we do shutting off the auto-headlight fixes it.

It is OK if you are happy with your interior kit - we are simply sharing what ours offers.
So then i have to turn on my headlights manually like it's 1990 lol great solution

·
Vendor
22,626 Posts
So then i have to turn on my headlights manually like it's 1990 lol great solution

On SOME models using the dual fogs - not all. But yes we mention this and some are fine to keep the feature or when using the bulb turn it off.

Many run them with NO issues so not sure what trim might've caused this for you but sorry to hear it.

The solid yellow or white have no issue and are some of the brightest on the market - all can be found here:

The single color fogs that we offer are some of the brightest on the market - the yellow just sold out but will be back end of week and all will ship then - sorry for the inconvenience - some feedback from fog LEDs installed:

·
Registered
198 Posts
On SOME models using the dual fogs - not all. But yes we mention this and some are fine to keep the feature or when using the bulb turn it off.

Many run them with NO issues so not sure what trim might've caused this for you but sorry to hear it.

The solid yellow or white have no issue and are some of the brightest on the market - all can be found here:
2018 atlas sel r-line package have the issue

·
Vendor
22,626 Posts
2018 atlas sel r-line package have the issue

As we said, some but not all. Atlas has been the #1 seller for dual fogs and we seen the issue in a few trims.

Most like the brightness and dual color that they turn off the auto-headlight feature. It is all preference but as I also said I do apologize you had the inconvenience and it didn't work out for you. The yellow and solid white are very bright and a popular option.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts