VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Feel free to send offers…

2021 GLI Autobahn in Pure White w/ Black Package (black wheels not included) and DSG transmission.
Under 4000 miles on the car, no accidents. Fluids have already been changed.
Makes over 400hp with over 360whp

Mods include:
Aftermarket fifteen 52 wheels
Michelin PS A/S 4 tires ( 235/35r19 )
20% prime xr tints with windshield strip
DAP diffuser/splitters
H&R VTF adjustable lowering springs
034 Motorsports SD strut mount/bearings kit
034 Motorsports adjustable front end links
SuperPro rear end links
AWE touring exhaust
ECS torque mount insert
ECS Skid Plate and Brace
IE downpipe
IE Cold Air Intake
IE intercooler
IE software for IS38 and DSG
OEM IS38 turbo from FCPeuro (lifetime warranty)
GFB DV+ for IS38

located in Utah but relocating to DMV area soon

Attachments

·
Registered
835 Posts
View attachment 114650

Feel free to send offers…

2021 GLI Autobahn in Pure White w/ Black Package (black wheels not included) and DSG transmission.
Under 5000 miles on the car, no accidents. Fluids have already been changed.
Makes over 400hp with over 360whp

Mods include:
Aftermarket fifteen 52 wheels
Michelin PS A/S 4 tires ( 235/35r19 )
20% prime xr tints with windshield strip
DAP diffuser/splitters
H&R VTF Adjustable Lowering springs
AWE touring exhaust
ECS torque mount insert
ECS Skid Plate and Brace
IE downpipe
IE Cold Air Intake
IE intercooler
IE software for IS38 and DSG
OEM IS38 turbo from FCPeuro (lifetime warranty)

located in Utah but relocating to DMV area soon
Woods:

I really don't like too many VW's after the MKV came out.I have a tuned/restored MKIII Jetta. Your is THE nicest one I've ever seen. Period! Why are you selling it since it's brand new? I saw you said you were relocating to the DMV. As in D.C./MD/Virginia area? Military? I worked in the DC area for 16 years before 9-11. Hope the sale/move go well!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Woods:

I really don't like too many VW's after the MKV came out.I have a tuned/restored MKIII Jetta. Your is THE nicest one I've ever seen. Period! Why are you selling it since it's brand new? I saw you said you were relocating to the DMV. As in D.C./MD/Virginia area? Military? I worked in the DC area for 16 years before 9-11. Hope the sale/move go well!
Appreciate that brother! I’m looking to get a bigger car after I move and although the GLI is fun, it’s not ideal for me. I was in the military but finished a few years ago. Im originally from NYC/NJ area as well 😎 DMV is a lot closer to home than UT for me lol

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I dont like jettas in the A6+ configs, but dayum, yes, yours is very nice!

You wont have problems selling it (but why though??)
Thanks! I’m putting it up on CarGurus today or tomorrow so wanted to give my VW fam first dibs. I just need something bigger. Like most of America I think I’m looking at moving to an SUV 😬

i dont usually like white cars on white wheels, but this was executed beautifully. nice work
Appreciate that! I wasn’t too sure myself until they arrived. I’d say it was half creativity half luck lol

·
Registered
286 Posts
Thanks! I’m putting it up on CarGurus today or tomorrow so wanted to give my VW fam first dibs. I just need something bigger. Like most of America I think I’m looking at moving to an SUV 😬

Appreciate that! I wasn’t too sure myself until they arrived. I’d say it was half creativity half luck lol
You can also post your car with all of its quirks and features on 'cars and bids', at carsandbids.com

haha, i had to do it.

·
Registered
87,882 Posts
Ballpark price range?
Just curious.
An almost new car with warranty voiding mods(?).
It looks very nicely done.. but it's definitely a niche market at this point.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Ballpark price range?
Just curious.
An almost new car with warranty voiding mods(?).
It looks very nicely done.. but it's definitely a niche market at this point.
It is but it being a basically new car should give some people comfort. Atleast the people who like fast cars or wanted to mod their car anyway. If the car was a lemon it would be known by now so I don’t see any maintenance issues in the near future.

As far as pricing I figure:

the 2022 GLI looks ugly to most people.
the MK8 Golf R starts at 46k.
the MK8 GTI right under 40k.
the chip shortage shows no signs of slowing down.
my same vehicle stock, used, w/ same miles goes for about 33k
I put somewhere around 16-17k in parts and labor.
I’d like to cover half of that and sell it for about 40k ideally.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ehh I’m only asking for 5-7k more than what the same exact car costs stock/ used right now…it may be a hard sell to the average person, (which I’m not and I wouldn’t expect someone interested in the car to be) but a lot of people would consider it a pretty sweet deal for a 21’ Jetta that has over 400hp and a ton of goodies already installed for less than half of the price. Used car prices are the highest they’ve ever been and they’re not producing new cars for the time being so what better time to test the waters

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.