VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
101 - 120 of 261 Posts
Let me give you a hand then by pointing out just a couple of things

-the two vertical white bars in the middle of the bumper are fake
-the top of the large air intakes on either side are covered by white tape thus disguising its shape
-the middle part of the front splitter is going to be black and not body colour
well definitely you have a better eye than me! and I do hope the diagonals in the middle of the front bumpers are fake! It makes it look like a Civic to me. Man, I do hope the showroom one has a little bit more ooommph than this.

Anyone know if the MK8 GTI is still using the IS20? Or is it a different turbo? Will the R use the IS38 or is it all together different? If they've changed could someone let me know what the new turbo is?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

They all look the same now anyways. Doesn’t matter whether it’s a .:R, GTI, GTD or what not. Fugly looking regardless. Even if they put 400hp engine in it I’ll skip the MK8[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don’t think it’s an R. No side skirts, or removed, looks like you can see the holes for it, no rear skirt/diffuser, only 1 exhaust, wrong front, and looks like it’s parked in a apartment parking lot. And also nothing like the most recent testing pictures. I think more likely a test car for the gtd.

They all look the same now anyways. Doesn’t matter whether it’s a .:R, GTI, GTD or what not. Fugly looking regardless. Even if they put 400hp engine in it I’ll skip the MK8[emoji23]

Come on...400 hp and you will skip it? What ever happened to, "it doesn't matter the looks, it's the inside that counts!" haha. But anyways, it seems you have the R 7.5. You need a few years to enjoy it. Wait for the MKIX :D

Come on...400 hp and you will skip it? What ever happened to, "it doesn't matter the looks, it's the inside that counts!" haha. But anyways, it seems you have the R 7.5. You need a few years to enjoy it. Wait for the MKIX :D
I know, I know. I’m an a-hole....superficial and focused on looks...[emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23]

101 - 120 of 261 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.