VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Dodge Charger R/T Road & Track
7,204 Posts
I’d really like to buy one, but that nose would never make it in my driveway.
A lot of supercars nowadays have suspensions with a nose lift for driveways. IIRC, the new Corvette even syncs the nose lifter to the GPS and memorizes which driveways you need it to lift for.

·
Premium Member
Buncha stuff
1,027 Posts
It's very Lamborghini, and I love that about it. Absolutely wild. But, I can't help the McLaren vibes from the rear end.

·
Registered
2020 718 Cayman GT4 (Miami Blue)
1,550 Posts
Clearly Lamborghini styling.

Read that this is going to be just 19 examples. Meaning this is going to be sitting in 19 garages and never driven. Meaning I lost absolutely all interest...
Looks good though.

·
Registered
15,302 Posts
Well that's a big mess. It doesn't look like anything...there's no form. It's just a hodgepodge of angles. Looks like a Hotwheels designer's wet dream.

·
Premium Member
Buncha stuff
1,027 Posts
How do the side windows work? Is there a 2nd window from the frame in addition to one coming out of the door?
Not sure what you mean... Being a "roadster" and a Lamborghini, it's my assumption that there is no roof at all and the window you see is the window you get.

·
Registered
36,398 Posts
Not sure what you mean... Being a "roadster" and a Lamborghini, it's my assumption that there is no roof at all and the window you see is the window you get.
I see. The Miata is called a roadster and very much has a roof. I had a look and wikipedia says it did indeed used to mean cars with no provision for a roof. I had only heard barchetta used in the modern context to mean no provision for a roof but that's fine. I see a lot of posts here complaining about the appearance but I think it looks pretty good myself. Not having any roof at all means that it doesn't have an ugly form either, I guess. Unless you already think it's ugly, but anyway. I'm thinking original Dodge Viper when thinking of cars with especially ugly tops.

Direct link as it's a large image: https://hips.hearstapps.com/amv-pro...ent/uploads/2015/06/1998-Dodge-Viper-RT10.jpg

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.