·
Registered
2021 Tesla Model 3 SR+, 2017 Subaru Outback Limited
24,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Even the allure of a wagon can't get me to accept that front end. It's a no from me dawg.

·
Premium Member
12,142 Posts
Wagons are overrated

·
Registered
975 Posts

·
Registered
Current - 17 Passat SEL Past - 02 337, 04 r32, 11 CC, 11 GTI, 16 Passat S
565 Posts
Instead of “Yo Momma so ugly jokes” we need “Yo BmW is so ugly jokes” now. Anyone have a good one?

·
Registered
'94 Corrado/ '07 997tt/ '18 GC SRT
28,736 Posts
Youd have to be crazy to take this over an RS6
Why would someone want a 5k lbs wagon? The RS6 is basically an SUV in wagon form. It's a disgrace. I'd rather have a vastly lighter m3 wagon. Of course in real life, the e63 wagon owns everything if one was to go that route. I've seen several current rs6 wagons in person and they are huge. I'd rather have my GC SRT which looks smaller and more compact. The RS6 is a video car---looks great in video but comes off as a big porker in person.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
26,174 Posts
Different size and a big price difference.

The junior league uber wagon champ is C63 wagon - much better looking and with a V8... but it just ended production. RS4 also better looking but not as fast as M3 but when everything is this fast and furious, the performance gap is theoretical since you'd never be able to exploit it.

·
Registered
9,346 Posts
hate it all you want, I think it's sexy ... I'll be ordering the Xdrive version in 1-2 years. Wish we could get it ...

Land vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate Car Vehicle

Reactions: oidoglr

·
Registered
9,346 Posts
$50k cheaper and 900lbs lighter ... ... err yeah .. I love the RS6 but it's 5k lbs man ... sat in an A6 and it felt too big (coming from an RS3). I'd love one for hwy cruisin' with the fam tho ..

1 - 20 of 72 Posts