VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is like the 3rd time im putting it up for sale but college starts in 2 weeks so i need it gone asap....just shoot me some offer...i kno how much i want for it....you guys kno the mods brock b2 pss9 hella mkv look alikes turbo inlet dv the works

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
you going to buy it if i waste my time typing it?......it has 106,000 on the clock....make me an offer im off to college but i do need the money to buy another car....mods...pss9s brock b2 mkv look alike headlights with hids and yellow brights turbo inlet dv....and lots more

·
Registered
914 Posts
Re: (DiRtYjErSeY's2oTh)

Quote, originally posted by DiRtYjErSeY’s2oTh »
you going to buy it if i waste my time typing it?......it has 106,000 on the clock....make me an offer im off to college but i do need the money to buy another car....mods...pss9s brock b2 mkv look alike headlights with hids and yellow brights turbo inlet dv....and lots more

Great attitude for someone trying to sell a car. I was interested until I saw the mileage...and your attitude. http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif

·
Registered
21,996 Posts
Re: 20th AE is for sale for real this time (DiRtYjErSeY's2oTh)

you must post details and a valid asking price.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.