VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just broke my oil pan. Thinking of a hybrid. What do I need with that? Also what are you guys running with being that low? Motor mounts? I need to raise the oil pan but stay low

·
Banned
837 Posts
wow, u r cool!!!!

·
Registered
5,986 Posts
So wait...you made a thread about breaking your oil pan and what you should do to help it, right after you made a thread about breaking your oil pan and what you need to fix it. Right.

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
How'd you fare the other night bro? I didn't break 16 :banghead: Ran a 16:04. I'm going to f*cking break 16:00 in 18 days at CSU or I quit running.
dude! i wasn't in town :( still not back into full shape yet either. sorry i would have been there to meet ya but i was i o-town for some family stuff.

i wont race until maybe auburn april 16th

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
Get back into shape and best of luck at Auburn. That's the same day I race at CSU. let me know how it goes.

In the meantime. I would totally appreciate an introduction to some of your distance runners. :p Particularly this one...

http://gallery.me.com/dugco#102911/DSC_0084&bgcolor=black

She'll do just fine. :p
ahahahaha!!!!!

thats emily ness :) i tag'd it last year :heart::wave:

to bad you didn't see our canadian girl run. she's on the A team OMG perfection. haha

and pancakes we'z talkin bout runnin

·
Banned
2,337 Posts
Okay, here's the deal broham. I'll be in Panama City for like 4-6 weeks this summer cause I get 60 days of leave after graduation. We need to meet up, bring some slamdimes from the x/t team and we'll go for a run. Preferably ones you have not taken on the pound town express. I get a number and we both profit. :thumbup:

No one loses in this situation.

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
Okay, here's the deal broham. I'll be in Panama City for like 4-6 weeks this summer cause I get 60 days of leave after graduation. We need to meet up, bring some slamdimes from the x/t team and we'll go for a run. Preferably ones you have not taken on the pound town express. I get a number and we both profit. :thumbup:

No one loses in this situation.
it'll happen! we throw crazy parties and sh*t will happen then :laugh:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts