VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive read that 225 45 18s will throw off my speedo by a few mph, and they may rub. Also, will they be too big to lower the car a few inches in the future? I was planning to get 225 40 18s, but I found a really good deal on a set of Yokohamas. Any advice/experiences is appreciated

Thanks

·
Registered
874 Posts
What wheels are you running, I wanna buy the same set.
MRR VP5 Machine Silver 18x8.5 front an 18x9.5 in the rear et36 My dumb ass listened to some ignorant people on here who just say what the feel instead of facts. On a stock set up with wheel spacers, you can fit 19's, 9.5 in the front and 10 in the rear. which is what I 1st wanted an would have looked how I really wanted it to look. 18x9.5 would be nice all around too

Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
MRR VP5 Machine Silver 18x8.5 front an 18x9.5 in the rear et36 My dumb ass listened to some ignorant people on here who just say what the feel instead of facts. On a stock set up with wheel spacers, you can fit 19's, 9.5 in the front and 10 in the rear. which is what I 1st wanted an would have looked how I really wanted it to look. 18x9.5 would be nice all around too

Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk
Thank you

1 - 7 of 7 Posts