21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
subscribed

·
Registered
504 Posts
Sorry for the delayed response. I don't get on here much. Pm me if you have any questions. Thanks!
any chance you can get another one of them custom mounts done? I'd like to have one for when my auto trans grenades itself.

·
Registered
16,884 Posts
I was at the junkyard a few weeks ago and pulled some of the manual swap parts from a 2010 6 speed 2L CC with no issues. It was a good experience on the work I’m for when I pull my car apart. I’m not looking forward to pulling the heat shield and driveshaft.

When pulling the clutch pedal it was a pain to find the top nut. I had a friend send me pics from all data to verify its location as its somewhat hidden. The pics are below.

I also forgot to bring my factory brake pedal release tool and broke the clip but that’s fine it’s available separately.

When I do this manual swap I plan to pull the engine and transmission to do chains/guides and all other high mileage maintance items like water pump, thermostat hoses and what not.

The parts I was able to pull:

A 40k mk4 R32 transmission:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi
I have a 2000 vw golf 2.8 vr6 4M with a 6 speed manual. Im thinking of putting a r36 engine in to it. Does anyone know if the 2.8 6 speed manual transmission fits the r36 engine?
Thank you very much!!

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.