VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
6,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
recently getting my car in the 300,0000 km range my car went throw 3 high quilty belts and i never over tightened it or left it to lose one belt fliped inside out and wore it self down to less then a shoe lace the other times it just snaps any one eles having a problem liek this oh i checked the alt for play or a warped shaft and nuthing and the ac compressor move freely any help guys much apreciated http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
5,567 Posts
Re: 3 alternator belts in the past month (greyjetta)

Quote, originally posted by greyjetta »
recently getting my car in the 300,0000 km range my car went throw 3 high quilty belts and i never over tightened it or left it to lose one belt fliped inside out and wore it self down to less then a shoe lace the other times it just snaps any one eles having a problem liek this oh i checked the alt for play or a warped shaft and nuthing and the ac compressor move freely any help guys much apreciated http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

Kindergarten grammar aside, it could only really be the tension, or the alt. or ac not spinning freely. You are missing something.

· Registered
19,087 Posts
Re: (greyjetta)

Quote, originally posted by greyjetta »
what i wrote wasnt toward u i wrote it and u replyed befor me and mine showed up after thanks for every ones help its fixed i wont post anymore

What was the problem?

· Registered
19,087 Posts
Re: (The_Hamster)

Batch post delete complete. Could we try to be a little nicer to each other? No need to be so harsh of grammar of all things.
If you have an issue with the wording of a post a polite request to clean it up can do wonders without creating hostility,

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.