VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I checked out a diablo the other day and it was the first time seeing such a car up close. I'm awestruck and now thinking my 1.8t sucks!

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
Re: #3 of 10! (rstenros)

Quote, originally posted by rstenros »
I checked out a diablo the other day and it was the first time seeing such a car up close. I'm awestruck and now thinking my 1.8t sucks!

Well, no offense, but most every car sucks if you compare it to a Ferrari, Porsche, Lamborgini, etc.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Re: #3 of 10! (g60_corrado_91)

Quote, originally posted by g60_corrado_91 »
Well, no offense, but most every car sucks if you compare it to a Ferrari, Porsche, Lamborgini, etc.

no offence, but quality of one motor such as a Ferrari, Porsche, Lamborghini, etc... has no affect on the quality of any other motor on the road. It is possible to take a Ferrari or what ever is considered the best and use it as a bench mark to quality but other cars ( such as 1.8t ) do not some how inharnitly "suck" now that there are cars that are of a higher quality. Be proud of what you drive no matter what ,even if you are around a Porsche GT I still feel extremly proud of my 2001 VW GTI VR6 and no other car will make me believe my car now somehow sucks!

Modified by josh0855 at 4:25 PM 7-25-2005

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
Re: #3 of 10! (josh0855)

I will always be proud of my 1998 Jetta GLX too. I didn't mean it to be that offensive. Sorry.

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
Re: #3 of 10! (g60_corrado_91)

haha.. I would still feel weak standing next to a Lambo or anything though. I'm proud of my 20th, but just get weak knees seeing Ferrari's and Lambo's.

·
Banned
1,607 Posts
Re: (volksryda)

Quote, originally posted by volksryda »
ferrari's arent that fast... ( sweats nervously hoping no one with a ferrari is reading this ) lol

·
Registered
815 Posts
Re: (inneedofafastcar)

Quote, originally posted by inneedofafastcar »
yeah you could say so its a matter of tast give me a 97 supra tt over a ferrarie any day

Supra's are over-rated.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
No some Supra's are overpowered! I've been in a 700 hp+ Supra before! If you think they are over-rated than you should get out more!! But I do beleive that Ferrari's are over rated and can't wait to finally run into one that wants to race!!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Re: (rstenros)

think about what you guys are saying.. think value!!!

haha happy holidays...
(i guess its w/e floats ur boat haha)

·
Registered
3,538 Posts
Re: (ao2002)

i would take a ferrari over a supra any day.
1) it's italian
2) its way more balanced than the supra will ever be.
3) It's infinantly more sexy than the supra.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Re: (dub_IN)

yah id have to agree, i would ditch the supra and go for class. Although i know the roads in portland ME, and although sexyness is important in a car... theres no way you could get away with it in central maine.

·
Registered
3,538 Posts
Re: (Evil shenanigans!84)

FORMERLY portland me

I love it there, and i'll probably move back to the east coast..but right now i live in Indiana..can you say flat?

·
Registered
745 Posts
Re: (dub_IN)

man i moved from western mass to southern MI, yah i can say flat, its drivin me crazy, but id love to go back, portland is great, i went to college near waterville, its sweet up there, someday ill be back.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts