VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
Re: #3 of 10! (rstenros)

Quote, originally posted by rstenros »
I checked out a diablo the other day and it was the first time seeing such a car up close. I'm awestruck and now thinking my 1.8t sucks!

Well, no offense, but most every car sucks if you compare it to a Ferrari, Porsche, Lamborgini, etc.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Re: #3 of 10! (g60_corrado_91)

Quote, originally posted by g60_corrado_91 »
Well, no offense, but most every car sucks if you compare it to a Ferrari, Porsche, Lamborgini, etc.

no offence, but quality of one motor such as a Ferrari, Porsche, Lamborghini, etc... has no affect on the quality of any other motor on the road. It is possible to take a Ferrari or what ever is considered the best and use it as a bench mark to quality but other cars ( such as 1.8t ) do not some how inharnitly "suck" now that there are cars that are of a higher quality. Be proud of what you drive no matter what ,even if you are around a Porsche GT I still feel extremly proud of my 2001 VW GTI VR6 and no other car will make me believe my car now somehow sucks!

Modified by josh0855 at 4:25 PM 7-25-2005

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
No some Supra's are overpowered! I've been in a 700 hp+ Supra before! If you think they are over-rated than you should get out more!! But I do beleive that Ferrari's are over rated and can't wait to finally run into one that wants to race!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.