VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
summer sport tires i have 3 no patches. 8-9/32rd' pretty much brand new.

50 + shipping each. if you want them all we can make a deal

180 shipped for all 3

·
Registered
239 Posts
tires

hey man i am in desperate need for 2 front tires of the dimentions 225/40/18 so i really need 2 of them to pass inspection i have 110 bux please let me know if we can work something out thanks.

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey man i am in desperate need for 2 front tires of the dimentions 225/40/18 so i really need 2 of them to pass inspection i have 110 bux please let me know if we can work something out thanks.
where are you located? i know not in fl bc we dont have inspection ;) all depends on how much shipping is. if you can get 150 i can get them to you no problem

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok 160 for all 3 tires that straight?
all depends on how much shipping is.. i could do 160 shipped for 2 no problem

where are you located so i could get a quote. i paid 100each for these tires. im trying to not loose too much.

·
Registered
239 Posts
tires

k well also first off are they all season tires? second off I can do 170 for all 3 tires is all the money i have. secondly........my address is 1856 milvale rd annapolis md 21409
lemmi know what we can work out boss.......

and also i would rather word out one of the things below if you can do that.......thanks

hey lemmi know if this will work

i would like to trade straight up for a blitz blow off valve

or a pair of black oakley gascans and 100bux

or straight up for a mini hp laptop.......please let me know......thanks

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
k well also first off are they all season tires? second off I can do 170 for all 3 tires is all the money i have. secondly........my address is 1856 milvale rd annapolis md 21409
lemmi know what we can work out boss.......

and also i would rather word out one of the things below if you can do that.......thanks

hey lemmi know if this will work

i would like to trade straight up for a blitz blow off valve

or a pair of black oakley gascans and 100bux

or straight up for a mini hp laptop.......please let me know......thanks
i only need the money but shipping to md is gonna be crazy man im sorry i can only do 2 of the tires for 160. i still gotta get them demounted from the wheels. ill do that tmro and have them shipped out if your series. and depending on shipping ill see if i get that third on to you.

my paypal is [email protected] ill get them out right away not even waiting for the money to hit my account.

let me know

1 - 20 of 21 Posts