VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Thanks I've bee researching too. I think I'm gonna wait til kel tec comes out with their blk gun so I have a good 6 to 8 months til I get one. Hopefully.

I'm really digging this round. I think I'll be able to run a cast 220 gr bullet up at around 1400 fps. I'm not looking for suppressor type stuff, just a cast bullet in a repeating rifle with common parts and using pistol primers. I wish saga was planning on making one.

·
Registered
38,608 Posts

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Yeah I've been reading a lot over there. The yahoos running it have it set up to where if you have hotmail or gmail you cannot register. I have a .us email that it won't allow either, I guess because we use gmail to run it. Sucks, so I'll just keep lurking over there

·
Registered
38,608 Posts
Yeah I've been reading a lot over there. The yahoos running it have it set up to where if you have hotmail or gmail you cannot register. I have a .us email that it won't allow either, I guess because we use gmail to run it. Sucks, so I'll just keep lurking over there
I registered with my .mil address. From what I can gather a lurker can at least get all the good info though.

obin :beer::beer:

·
Registered
2 Posts
300 blackout will not hold 9.2 gr of trail boss, the heaviest bullet outside of cast lead that you can push with trail boss is 150 gr, also if trail boss is crushed it changes the burn rate causing pressure spikes

21 - 26 of 26 Posts