VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 · (Edited)
Hello,Do you still have a pin out for this kilometer clock from chine?
Can you send me to the e-mail:[email protected]
Thank you!
This is what i have so far. for anybody outhere working on this PLEASE post what you find. we still need vss, rpm fuel guage. whatever else is left technicly is not needed

Poussin (07 models) instrument row insert pin definition ffice:
1# Headlight on indicator
2# unknown
3# EPC indicator
4# Water temperature meter indicator
5# Oil gauge indicator light
6# Headlight switch power supply terminal +12V (when the headlight is turned on, this pin is powered on, and the instrument lighting system is powered on)
7# Left flash lamp (left arrow)
8# vss
9# Right flash (right arrow)
10# Battery power supply terminal +12V (used for small odometer and clock power supply)
11# unknown
12# Grounding terminal (grounding)
13# Gasoline indicator light
14# unknown
15# hand brake light neg trigger
16# unknown
17# empty
18# check engine light
19# empty
20# unknown
21# ACC power supply terminal +12V (used to initialize the status of each instrument)
22# empty
23# Rear window defogging indicator
24# Trunk indicator light (negative trigger)
25# unknown
26# battery light
27# empty
28# immobilizer light negative trigger

·
Registered
2 Posts
This is what i have so far. for anybody outhere working on this PLEASE post what you find. we still need vss, rpm fuel guage. whatever else is left technicly is not needed

Poussin (07 models) instrument row insert pin definition ffice:
1# Headlight on indicator
2# unknown
3# EPC indicator
4# Water temperature meter indicator
5# Oil gauge indicator light
6# Headlight switch power supply terminal +12V (when the headlight is turned on, this pin is powered on, and the instrument lighting system is powered on)
7# Left flash lamp (left arrow)
8# unknown
9# Right flash (right arrow)
10# Battery power supply terminal +12V (used for small odometer and clock power supply)
11# unknown
12# Grounding terminal (grounding)
13# Gasoline indicator light
14# unknown
15# hand brake light neg trigger
16# unknown
17# empty
18# check engine light
19# empty
20# unknown
21# ACC power supply terminal +12V (used to initialize the status of each instrument)
22# empty
23# Rear window defogging indicator
24# Trunk indicator light (negative trigger)
25# unknown
26# battery light
27# empty
28# immobilizer light negative trigger
Hi,
I working with this cluster too. But i get different pinout than your. But I still I can't run Fuel Gauge Indicator
Did you manage to get it fully operational with all the features?
Comparison Pinout:
Font Material property Parallel Symmetry Screenshot

Speedometer Odometer Tachometer Car Gauge

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Hi,
I working with this cluster too. But i get different pinout than your. But I still I can't run Fuel Gauge Indicator
Did you manage to get it fully operational with all the features?
Comparison Pinout:
View attachment 162504

View attachment 162505
no i haven't connected it to the car yet. i will update my master list with the vss signal. The fuel and water temp was not identified by me this in came from Chinese source. I will update my master list with the vss signal.

·
Registered
2 Posts
no i haven't connected it to the car yet. i will update my master list with the vss signal. The fuel and water temp was not identified by me this in came from Chinese source. I will update my master list with the vss signal.
Everything is recognized on my list but I'm not sure about Tank level and oil pressure light (I have 0.3bar in my car actually but I found that Santana have 1.4bar so that's my unknown). I tried to use MK2 and MK4 fuel level sender unit but still nothing happened.

·
Registered
mk3 golf variant 2.0, passat b1 33 variant tdi project
17 Posts
i've got a santana vss and a b1 fueltank with sender laying about, ill have to go hook that up now and have a look if it works

21 - 28 of 28 Posts