VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would signing an online proposition or something having every online signature along with comments of EVERY 337 owner be effective when it comes to a confirmed and validated production number? I've been reading post after post about how to find your production number. If the 20 AE GTIs are going to have them, some where in VW is a file cabinet or vault with production numbers linked to the owners of the cars. Would a document or something with every 337 owner's name on it convince VW to wake up and get the production numbers??? Let me know....Thanks oh and by the way, I am going to keep my 337 and possibly buy the 20 AE keepsake, but wait that might mess me up when I have to buy the Audi RS6 or the BMW M3/M5..........

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Re: 337 Owners (337palacpac)

Yes it's a good idea.. Here is why you won't get it to work.
1st.. You won't get every 337 owner on the Vortex to sign it, let alone every 337 owner.
2nd. VW doesn't seem to care.
Like I've stated before someone feel free to start a petiton.. I'm more than willing to sign it..

Next and totally off topic.. How's the VW scene out in AZ?? I'm planing to move there in a year or so. Just trying to get a an Idea of the scene.

·
Banned
20,212 Posts
Re: 337 Owners (IMurSTAR)

quote:[HR][/HR]Yes it's a good idea.. Here is why you won't get it to work.
1st.. You won't get every 337 owner on the Vortex to sign it, let alone every 337 owner.
2nd. VW doesn't seem to care.[HR][/HR]​
I agree with you IMurSTAR.
Jamie, the person that got us the car, said it's not going to happen.
If this was possible, I'm sure Jamie would do something about it. Sorry, I shouldn't say if it was possible. Cause anything is possible. I'll just say it if it was "do able" Jamie could make it happen.
I would sign a petition if someone made one up but i would be surprised if it did anything.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts