VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Re: 337 Sighting!! (vwsteve)

I have one. And I've seen 5 others. One in a parking garage while I was in mine. Pulled up next to it and checked it out anyways. Course 2 of the ones I saw where on my dealers lot but still. Still there if anyone wants one.. Martens Cars of DC.. Ask for Matt Hendricks.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Re: 337 Sighting!! (IMurSTAR)

I have seen 9 including mine in two weeks. 7 total at loch raven GTG's and 2 others driving around, one with PA tags and another is freind of mines. Nice car but not too limited I must say

Brad

·
Registered
541 Posts
Re: 337 Sighting!! (IMurSTAR)

Sure another Silver MK4 337 sandwich sounds like fun, guess all we need now is a location. Em you gonna hit Krispy Kreme on saturday night>? Bean and I will be there ... thats half the sandwich all we need is you and andy (or mandy forgot his name)..
Brad

·
Registered
451 Posts
Re: 337 Sighting!! (Dakota)

actually brad it's tandy, and if you forget just check the name tag on my chest. gotta agree too many 337's round here. i think maryland got all 1500 that were allocated. krispy kreme again next saturday night, forget the sandwich i say we make a creme filled doughnut. well me and trixie anyway. youall can make your own

1 - 20 of 26 Posts