VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
14,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has to be some of the funniest stuff I've ever read. The ignorance of these people is astounding. This guy claims a stock Sephia can run the 1/4 in 11 sec with the use of Silicone Transmission fluid. Oh wow, I've never seen a bigger idiot.
http://www.streetkiaz.com/viewtopic.php?topic=154&forum=14&16
Chris

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
Re: 3500 HP Kia? OMG, I couldn't stop laughing.... (200HP4dr)

funny that.... reminds me of those wankers with 1.8t's supposedly keeping up with ls1 camaros and such.

·
Registered
16,949 Posts
Re: 3500 HP Kia? OMG, I couldn't stop laughing.... (slimmy)

ROTFLMAO!!!
Mods:
T44 Excaliber ProtoType Engine consisting of 24 - 2 1/2 inch cylinders with H-beam arms.
48 Denso Iridium Spark Plugs
24 600cc Accel fuel injectors
3 sets of Nology HOTWIRES spark plug wires
Wait a sec... He has 24 cylinders, 48 spark plugs, but only three sets of spark plug wires? Interesting.... Must be three banks of 8 cylinders? Wow, he has outengineered Bugatti!
Its a 24 cylinder! Wow!

·
Registered
6,720 Posts

Propane fuel system? WTF? I think I'm ignorant on that subject.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Re: 3500 HP Kia? OMG, I couldn't stop laughing.... (gtivr4)

My favorite is this part:
"15) a custom 16 speed duel shift TIPTRONIC transmission
a 16 speed dual shift tiptronic transmission was custom build by Fighter tech industries. The torque converter alone has over 150 teeth."
19) Custom specified Centerforce Clutch
Why do need a clutch?
Somone from the Vortex is causing a little trouble in Kia land methinks and they're believing it. That's the best part!

·
Registered
4,852 Posts
Re: 3500 HP Kia? OMG, I couldn't stop laughing.... (Quattrophile)

I want to see some pix of this. Maybe somebody could photoshot something

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Re: 3500 HP Kia? OMG, I couldn't stop laughing.... (audiness)

ROTFLMFAO
i hope that this guy is joking. check out what he said about his recent $1500 ticket

I was comming home from work, and i didnt want to stop, didnt have a choice though i ran out of gas. thats how the cop go me.
speeding? ha 254 over the speed limit.

hmmmmm yeeeaahhhh said the judge let him off because he owns a kia as well. so what, he was going around 300 mph or so. man, those McLaren F1s better watch out.

[Modified by boostn, 2:20 PM 12-6-2001]

·
Registered
14,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: 3500 HP Kia? OMG, I couldn't stop laughing.... (anarchyx34)

I find it amusing that his user name is thecrotch. I wonder what he "drove" before he got his Rio.

Chris

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Re: 3500 HP Kia? OMG, I couldn't stop laughing.... (David Votoupal)

He says he raced John Force. LOL! This guy, HAS to be kidding. Noone could honestly try to pull off BS like that.

·
Registered
14,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Re: 3500 HP Kia? OMG, I couldn't stop laughing.... (CanuckPal)

Actually, if you do a search on his posts, he honestly thinks he's an all knowing guru. Unless of course, he's just a really good troll. In that case, I'm an idiot.

Chris

·
Registered
8,042 Posts
Re: 3500 HP Kia? OMG, I couldn't stop laughing.... (PhilHVW)

quote:[HR][/HR]Propane fuel system? WTF? I think I'm ignorant on that subject.
[HR][/HR]​
Most industrial engines run off Propane, it burns cleaner, less emissions and has more energy per therm than gasoline in a gaseous state.

·
Registered
179 Posts

Just to let you guys in on it, there was a "Mustang Kill Story" posted on this stupid-a$$ Kia board, so a bunch of people from corral.net went over there and started posting the reeeally crazy stuff. If you read carefully, you can figure out who's for real and who's kidding. The Kia people are so clueless that they usually can't tell the difference . . .
streetkiaz!?!?!
Give me a flippin' break!!!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts