VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sold the Corrado long ago, but was digging through some old pics and found these before and after shots that really show what a great product IHG really is. I'm a Zaino man myself now, but the pictures don't lie. I am pretty sure that this was after only 1 coat.

·
Registered
18,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: 3M IHG Before and After Pics (wickmp26)

I always apply everything by hand. You can get it pretty much anywhere. I buy a lot of my stuff from http://www.carcareonline.com

·
Registered
9,014 Posts
Re: 3M IHG Before and After Pics (blackmagic3393)

Yeah that stuff is definitly sweet. We are selling a MB S500....1997...71k miles and has probably seen 50 automatic car wash's....i washed it well, got off all the tar...and just hit it up w/ a coat of IHG from 3m...results were amazing... people were asking me if i had just had it painted. of course up very close you can see all the 10,000 swirls, but from 5' back or more it looks amazing. i'm gonna add another coat of it, and then top w/ #26 hi tech yellow. should look great, and i didnt have to spend from sunrise to sunset to actually remove them w/ polish/compound. I cant say enough, it must be seen to be believed on what just a GLAZE!!!!!!! can do.

·
Registered
778 Posts
3M definitely makes some great products, and most of them can be found at Pep-boys. The problem with glaze is it doesn't last long at all. It "temporarily" hides imperfections and swirls. It will wear off and your swirls will be back within a week. But glaze is great before a show when you don't have time to do a full waxing/detailing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts