VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 422 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off, sorry for spamming this but I really need this issue resolved for a close friend of mine.

So a close friend of mine sent his BBS RS wheel faces to Utah to get powder coated. The guy has since flaked out, started a new company under a new name and will not return any of Wes's texts/emails/phone calls/etc. The company has changed names numerous times, used to be unkown coatings google them and you will find many negative reveiws. They are now VINCERE Coatings

Please feel free to blow up this phone number 801.803.1584

http://www.facebook.com/VINCERE801/posts/360019477355740#!/VINCERE801

The faces are done and Wes has gotten a Pic Message of them to prove that fact

Needless to say he is getting irritated and annoyed at the constant dodging and decided to go public. If you can help in any way it is much appreciated. Spam him, have a friend show up at his business, repost this to other forums. anything is something. Thanks a lot. Below are some screen shots from the new company. (He keeps deleting them as they get posted)

http://www.facebook.com/VINCERE801?sk=wall

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Bump for this.. I know of the guy in person and these wheels aren't worth anything without those faces and lug covers. Just hope he doesn't have to drive out there to get what's rightfully his.

I've never heard of a comapny giving this much runaround to a customer in any line of work.
Props to aftermarket companies that conduct business professionally!

·
Registered
324 Posts
if i were you i would drive to his buissness and beat the **** out of him, but then again its got to outweigh the cost of gas and hotel stay depending on how far he is from you.

·
Registered
2022 GTI S Manual Kings Red
789 Posts
if i were you i would drive to his buissness and beat the **** out of him, but then again its got to outweigh the cost of gas and hotel stay depending on how far he is from you.
And then straight pipe it right?

But this guy sounds like he needs some real intimidation.

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
the wheels are 3 piece ones that can sell for $2-3k to the right buyer if complete. losing that potential amount of income from anything would make the drive worth it to me to get what was rightfully mine.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I no longer do forum drama, but I wanted to address a few things.

Wes has been contacted already.

BBS RS's are not a rare wheel. We have them through the shop weekly.

BBS RS's CAN be worth 2500+, with huge lips, full refinishes, new bolts, etc.

What about that coating finish sucks? Its flat candy teal, explain the problems.

Wes sent them to us because in his own words "you guys are the best" Wes even knew about past issues, none of which had gone without resolve. It sucks to see this became an issue as well.

Anyways, probably the only post from me, unless I come back to post an update about the wheels location in relation to Wes.

Good day.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Oh and here are close ups of the same color from a non cell phone camera

OH and some BBS RSs that were "did" by us. We handle all the plating, welding, redrilling, blasting and coating.

Welded and redrilled from 5x114 to 4x100

Another

Meh I could keep going, but you get the idea.

1 - 20 of 422 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.