VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
******SOLD******SOLD******SOLD********SOLD*******

Dont want to but i need some money so i can buy a new GTI. its a 1983 Rabbit L. 1.7l Carbed. No RUST Anywhere!! Clean low miles rabbit..lowered with adjustable coilovers. Ronal Turbos. has original 40,000 miles on it. i bought it with only 38,000 and is kept inside everynight.. new battery. new drivers side axle, new clutch cable, tan leather seats with just 1 small tear on driver seat. has all 4 floor mats and mud flaps, has stock steering wheel, large duck bill on it. front and back euro bumpers. engine is cleaned up nothing too fancy. has 20mm H&R spacers in back with longer lug bolts. custom skid plate, chrome longer lug bolts, its really my baby and its gona be sad to see it go.:(
located IN Bucks County which is out side of PHilly. SOLDDDDD...
PM me if you are interested. and call me or text me at 267 987 1131.
pics of the car being Featured on EuroMedian
http://euromedian.net/2010/12/07/more-class-than-your-local-high-school/
^ click link

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
yea it still has the shifter lol.
ill take some engine bay pics soon. pics wont be as good as the other pictures but ill get them up soon

·
Registered
65 Posts
if i had 6k, guess where it would be going..:wave:

glws

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the shifter comes off in less the 5 sec and all you gotta do is just screw on the shifter knob. just letting you no the long shifter is not on permanently

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
keep it!!! you will miss it too much
yea its been killin me, dont wanna sell it but with a job and going to school, new GTI would be the better way. and im more of a old VW fan so im gona save my money and ill be back to the old VW soon hopefully

1 - 20 of 51 Posts