VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
6,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: 41 Great Canadian Pics (Mk2-SAiNT 2.0)

Quote, originally posted by Mk2-SAiNT 2.0 »

If the wait was too [email protected] the border getting into Canuckland you should of gone through the Lynden crossing.

we came back thru Lynden... that stupid road Chris took us on has speed bumps at every intersection

it wasn't too bad going up, we got stuck for a while but went to the Duty Free and zipped right up after that. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
6,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: 41 Great Canadian Pics (white_r!ce)

Quote, originally posted by white_r!ce »
good times mike
words of the night : hypodermic needles in the sheets

IN THE SHEETS???? I saw the one in the parking lot... what were you and Angie doing? and with Ryan and Theresa in the room???

· Registered
3,745 Posts
Re: 41 Great Canadian Pics (vdubnut_mike)

Quote, originally posted by vdubnut_mike »

IN THE SHEETS???? I saw the one in the parking lot... what were you and Angie doing? and with Ryan and Theresa in the room???

hey now... what happens in coquitlam stays in coquitlam.

· Registered
5,967 Posts
Re: 41 Great Canadian Pics (freezermink)

great pics

· Registered
6,923 Posts
Re: 41 Great Canadian Pics (vdubnut_mike)

Quote, originally posted by vdubnut_mike »

we came back thru Lynden... that stupid road Chris took us on has speed bumps at every intersection

it wasn't too bad going up, we got stuck for a while but went to the Duty Free and zipped right up after that. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

haha you guys are funny... i did wait my ass off tho...

· Registered
6,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: 41 Great Canadian Pics (rootrider)

Quote, originally posted by rootrider »
nice shots..
lots of contrast in some of them though..

yea I kinda got lazy and just started using the same strong Contrast RAW settings for a lot of them... some needed it some maybe not so much. I guess I might have put a little bit more time into them, but I am so behind on sorting thru all of the pics I've dumped on my harddrive, I still haven't gotten to my Cousin's wedding and my mom keep s bugging me for the pictures... no time, no time.
And they look a lot different on my laptop at work then they did on my home computer... I may need to adjust that monitor a bit

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.