VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
EDIT: 4x rims and 4x tires remain.

I’m selling my Audi B5 S4, and so I also need to sell my spare wheels/tires. Details below:

Wheels:
BBS is inarguably the best wheel manufacturer in the world, and these (made in Germany) BBS RCs are some of the lightest and strongest wheels ever fitted to a mass-market production car.

I purchased these OE Audi A6 wheels whenever I could find them for sale, so the condition for each wheel varies but overall they are in good shape.

They are a straight bolt on for many VW/Audi cars, and will also fit various Mercedes cars (although I cannot confirm which models).

5x112, 17x17.5 ET43

Tires:
Purchased new on Tirerack, these Continental ExtremeContact DW were mounted for one summer, and have tons of life remaining. Made in Germany. No cracks, punctures, or other deformations.

Logistics:
Located in Carson City, NV, however I often travel the I-80 corridor and may be able to deliver to Sacramento, Bay Area, etc.

Shipping is likely not cost effective. No trades

$1500 takes everything. Will consider splitting in sets of four.

Automotive tire Wheel Hubcap Synthetic rubber Tread

Wheel Automotive tire Tread Synthetic rubber Motor vehicle

White Stairs Wood Automotive tire Line

Automotive tire Light Motor vehicle Rim Font

Tire Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Light Tread

Tire Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Tread Wheel

·
Registered
5,139 Posts
Willing to sell without tires? Do you have the caps?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Yes, willing to split. <17 lbs for rim alone. They use standard 60mm centercaps (the screw on centers are also available online, but are expensive, heavy, and look stupid)

These are some of the lightest and strongest wheels you will find, which is why I bought up every one I could find over the past 10 years. They are >$500 a pop if you order one from Audi (if you can even still find one).

There's currently another guy selling a set of BBS RC on here for $450 per wheel. You can do the math.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.