VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a bunch of running around I just did!

After being on hold with VCI for 20 minutes, the guy tells me it comes from VWoA and that they only take that money off of the first car note.
Then I call VWoA customer service and wait another 15 minutes on hold for the lady to tell me that only the dealer can get me this voucher if I wasn't mailed one. I am to simply call my salesman and request one. Hmmm, wonder why he never mentioned this too me?!
Anyway, I'll update when I know more. Going to call my salesman.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Re: $500 Loyalty Voucher (NickS)

NickS,
I got a similar runaround from both VW Credit and VWoA.
However, I was told that I had to take a copy of my registration to a dealer so that they could fax it to VWoA. Then VWoA would research it to see if I was eligible for a voucher.
As I have financed a couple of cars through VWoA and have outstanding credit, I would think I would be eligible, but who really knows.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: $500 Loyalty Voucher (FowlVay)

Yeah, sounds like the runaround too me. All VCI has to do is look m up by my SS# and I'm sure all my VW's and Audi's would show up.
I have a call into my salesguy and he should be able to take it from there.

·
Registered
303 Posts

I'm skeptical of the info I received, as I even offerred to fax the information to them directly. They insisted that the dealer had to fax it to them.
As I'm a customer of VW Credit--not the dealer, in this case--you would think they would take the copy of the registration from me.
Not sure if I will make it by the dealer today, but I will keep researching. After all, it is (up to) $500, right?

·
Registered
303 Posts

NickS,
Any luck with getting the voucher from the dealer. I'm getting the run-around.
I was told by the dealer to call VW Credit. VW Credit said call VWoA, and, of course, VWoA said to see the dealer.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts

They told me it doesnt work for any special orders, gti337 or jetta gli has to be on the lot and in stock...
quote:[HR][/HR]What a bunch of running around I just did!

After being on hold with VCI for 20 minutes, the guy tells me it comes from VWoA and that they only take that money off of the first car note.
Then I call VWoA customer service and wait another 15 minutes on hold for the lady to tell me that only the dealer can get me this voucher if I wasn't mailed one. I am to simply call my salesman and request one. Hmmm, wonder why he never mentioned this too me?!
Anyway, I'll update when I know more. Going to call my salesman.[HR][/HR]​

·
Registered
199 Posts

Emailed my dealer (car, not drug) today and here's the reply:
Hi Lester,
We will talk to our VW Sales Manager. It shouldn't be a problem, I just got my in mail.
Chris & Don
So it's a good sign that they are at least aware of its existence and how to get it and that others have gotten it before through them.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: $500 Loyalty Voucher (LWLam)

Yeah, I talked to my guy today and he told me he got his in the mail yesterday and would look at it tonight.
I'm going to go down there tomorrow and take my S4 registration with me so they can copy it. I think they need to fax a copy of that to VW and that's it.
As many cars as I have bought, they should give me 2 vouchers!

·
Registered
303 Posts

NickS,
If you have any success in having the dealer fax your registration to get the voucher, please let me know.
I've been to two dealerships in the Washington, DC area and they know nothing about faxing in the registration to get the voucher.
If you can ask your dealer what this program is called and what the fax number is, then I can tell these guys and perhaps they will get what I'm talking about.
Thanks, in advance.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Re: $500 Loyalty Voucher (SgtFritz)

SgtFritz,
If you don't mind me asking, what is your current status with VW Credit? Are you currently leasing or financing through them? How many cars have you purchased in the past from them?
And, when did you receive the voucher?
I'm trying to figure out why I haven't gotten one--and why I'm having trouble getting one when calling VWoA, VW Credit and going to the dealer.
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Re: $500 Loyalty Voucher (FowlVay)

quote:[HR][/HR]SgtFritz,
If you don't mind me asking, what is your current status with VW Credit? Are you currently leasing or financing through them? How many cars have you purchased in the past from them?
And, when did you receive the voucher?
I'm trying to figure out why I haven't gotten one--and why I'm having trouble getting one when calling VWoA, VW Credit and going to the dealer.
Thanks in advance.[HR][/HR]​
I had my 2000 GTI GLX financed thru them, but I pre-traded that about six weeks ago. (Currently driving around a Ford Explorer, ack!) Its the only car I've ever had them finance. I received the coupon a couple days ago - long after I decided to get the 337.
I'm 27 and have spotless credit - but I'm not sure that mattered to them.
They'll need to match my CU rates, or at least come very close, for this to work for me.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts