VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright guys i got about $500 set a side for the rabbit ... and i dont know what to get, thats what i need help on .. i just want stuff that would make me faster or stop or something like that ..
alright here is what i have right now.

ej header w/highflow cat, exhaust, cai, pulley ,uin tune, f&r sway bars, coilovers, and the $40ish insert mount thing
what should i get?

· Registered
598 Posts
Stainless steel brake lines and pads for the stopping part, maybe rotors too? Tires are also really important and can really change how the car acts on the track/autoX/street, but they will probably cost over $500. Hope this helps a lil I'll add more if I think of something

· Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: (elf911)

Quote, originally posted by elf911 »
Stainless steel brake lines and pads for the stopping part, maybe rotors too? Tires are also really important and can really change how the car acts on the track/autoX/street, but they will probably cost over $500. Hope this helps a lil I'll add more if I think of something

i for got to add i have steel lines and i have 2 set of wheels on my 17's im runinng cheap tires but my track tires from my 16s are falken 615

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.