VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive got some 5 cyl turbo audi stuff forsale. let me know if you are interested. IM me or Email. thanks
Turbo Exhaust manifold $50
Turbo intake manifold from 83 $50
Aux radiator $20
Fuel Distributer and hoses/injectors$80
oil supply and return lines $30
Oil cooler and adapter for filter $100
Downpipe $75
External Wastegate $100
All prices Plus shipping. will sell whole pile for $400. this is 80% of everything you need to turbocharge a 4000 , 80 or 90 5cyl.

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Re: 5cyl Turbo stuff for sale (vwboy308)

He's on the Quattro list - http://www.audifans.com to sign up. Watch out you can get up to 150-200 messages on a busy day. Sometimes it's pretty slow but you know how it is when Audi guys get in an arguement......

His turbo quantum syncro ran like a 16.8 last I heard but then he may have posted new times since then. Definetly a work in progress.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
PICS ARE UP

here are the pics of the parts
INTAKE MANIFOLD

Throttle body

10V Turbo exhaust manifold

External Wastegate

Fuel Distributer

Aux Radiator

Downpipe

I dont have pics of the oil cooler or adapters and such , they are at my friends house in the solvent tank getting cleaned.

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Re: 5cyl Turbo stuff for sale (DUBTEKNIK)

Just out of curiousity, what makes you think any of this would fit a 2.slO MkIV Jetta? If you read the original post -
"Ive got some 5 cyl turbo audi stuff forsale."
"this is 80% of everything you need to turbocharge a 4000 , 80 or 90 5cyl"
mmmmhmmmmm

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: 5cyl Turbo stuff for sale (billzcat1)

It is for sale , and I will sell you the whole pile. I cant garentee that ANY of it will fit your mkIV though. I have NO experience with the mechanical workings of a mkIV though I can say I dont like the back seat goin from Seattle to Phoenix non stop
If you want to buy it , its yours but I would check with a mechanic or your friendly MKIV forum group. IM me if you want to talk more in private.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Re: 5cyl Turbo stuff for sale (NW4KQ driver)

The exhaust manifold would fit any 4 cyl VW except 16V cars, the only thing you need to do is cut off the port on the manifold for cyl # 5... so it's a cheap alternative to a turbo manifold....

·
Registered
2,392 Posts

If someone is buying that manifold for a 4 cyl car I really doubt that he will be able to use the factory wastegate anyway.... I was just trying to help you out.

·
Registered
4,066 Posts

By the way guys, all this stuff just made its way on to ebay...search by seller for "fiestaboy80"
Good luck bidding you guys this stuff is going to go SUPER cheap....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.