VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've made an appointment for the '09 Routans complimentary 6K oil change service for Friday, just wondering about any TSBs I should be asking about. I know there's most likely one for the transmission, any others?
I have a short list of things I'd like them to look at already ;) Brakes, rear sliding doors etc.
Thanx!

BTW, I freaking love this car! Gave her a detail on Sunday, totally worth the effort.

·
Registered
10,489 Posts
these have been my following TSBs for an Early production 09 routan SE

1. Bumper clips to hold the bumper tight to the body
2. Front indicator lights
3. Clock Spring
4. front bumper foam
5. transmission downshift harshness

6. Full brake job, not printed as a TSB, but the service manager said there is an upcoming TSB for the brakes.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Had the front rotors turned a week after we bought our Routan, similar to many others here. Now, with the van just over 20,000km there seems to be a distinct shutter when braking especially at highway speeds. Wonder if the TSB will cover this even at our current mileage?

Our van also has the sliding door issue that many on VW Vortex have complained about in the past. Will be taking it in for the 20K service soon and will ask about the brakes along with the door issue.

Wasn't there a TSB issued for something to do with the low windshield wiper fluid sensor??

·
Registered
161 Posts
Power steering pump

Check if its leaking. I have done a few services on routans with less than 12k and seen the pump leaking.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts