VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Re: 73 fox project (scir16visalreadytaken)

I already told scir16visalreadytaken the new info i found out today, but I'd figure I'd share. This FOX was my uncles car, I talked to him today and found out some more info on the car. The car was never in an accident but the motor was swapped out in 1986 after it gave up the good fight. Best part is it was out of my cousins wrecked dasher.
Dasher

This was one of the 3 two dr. dashers in the family at the time. Tracing VAG family tree's are sweet.

Modified by ak47tdi at 7:26 PM 11-28-2009

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Re: FV-QR ([email protected])

Quote, originally posted by [email protected] »
Wow, that's a lot of rust. Hate to see it happen, but you can probably pick up a clean example for MUCH less than it would have cost to fix. Good luck.

yeah i knew it was going to take some work when i got it, but not to the extent that it needs. the main reason i got it was because i've never even seen audi fox besides in pictures, let alone any early single round car, especially a 73. the car is now for sale, so hopefully someone with more skills than myself will pick it up, because i'd really hate to have to part it out.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.