VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
41 - 60 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
i almost bought a R8 kit at zellars..... carried it around the store for 20 minutes until i realized it was mega blocks and lef it.

Lego is soooooooooooooo much cooler

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Here's some more shots from last night's builds of some of his birthday presents. Sorry for crappy cell phone shots.

Man there's just so much more to build. Probably 3000 - 4000 pieces to go still for different sets.

·
Registered
1997 Jetta GL 1.9TD 2017 EXC-F 250
4,152 Posts
After looking online at some custom ones I'm considering getting another and doing the same, lower, full steering an possibly the pick up version!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just saw the pics of the pickup versions, looks awesome and that didnt even occur to me, so many options now :D

·
Registered
7,174 Posts
I built the VW Camper last year. I don't think it took 8 hours but it was a lot of fun. I missed out buying the VW Beetle a few years ago.

Here's some more shots from last night's builds of some of his birthday presents. Sorry for crappy cell phone shots.

Man there's just so much more to build. Probably 3000 - 4000 pieces to go still for different sets.
Have fun building. My son has outgrown his Lego and gave me all his sets.

I have that set with Wonder Woman too. Had to make an invisible plane for her.

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
I went to order one and the lego website wont be shipping till the mid Jan 2013 :( :thumbdown:
just go to fairview mall and buy it.

been building lots of smaller starwars kits the past few days. jabbas palace tomorrow morning. my oldest is STOKED.

41 - 60 of 123 Posts