VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #21
What's the condition of the aux radiator? Do you plan to try and reuse it with the swap? If not, would you want to sell it?
It didn't look great, kinda rotted, it's in my scrap pile. Idk if I'd wanna go through the trouble of shipping it.

Registered
Discussion Starter #22
Haven't posted anything in awhile, fabbed up a passenger motor mount, cut the clutch fan mount so that it's just only a pulley now, was originally going to use the A4 radiator but didn't really like the fitment. Read a few things about using a VR6 MK3 radiator and I just happened to have a cracked one laying around for mock up. Still need to order a new one, it seems the cheapest option is an all aluminum eBay radiator, cheaper then any plastic tanks I've found online. Going to start wiring it soon, labeled everything in the 1.8t harness needed, the Bentley I ordered for the B3 didn't have any wiring diagrams... And now vortex won't accept the links from my image host 馃し馃徏馃 pretty cool

Registered
What Bentley manual did you get? I've owned more than a few of them, and they have all had the wiring flow charts in the back. There is a wiring only book, but it will have the same flow charts that are in the big book.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts