VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
13,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone remember the '80s movie where a company was making some new "supercar", and they were Countach replicas?
All I really remember is the cars and that the kid in the movie I think got to keep one of the cars at the end...
Anyone?

·
Banned
1,745 Posts
Re: (TRiAD)

When I was a kid I think I watched that movie 5 times in one day! They were called, " Trovaries " or something to that effect.....lol!!!

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Re: '80s Movie w/Countach replicas... (84cgtturbo)

I remember this movie, i don't remember the exact name, but you are right, they were Lamborghini replicas, and the guy finally buys one but he gets sucked into buying more options than he could afford. He drives it off of the lot and it starts falling apart almost immediately. How sad that i remember all that and i only saw this movie once...

·
Banned
1,745 Posts
Re: (TRiAD)

The best part of the movie was when he got to take the red countach/trovarie out for a testdrive. It was awesome!
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

Modified by TMT McCoy at 11:49 AM 7-28-2005

·
Registered
13,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Re: (Imperial Ewok)

Quote, originally posted by Imperial Ewok »
MAN I REMEMBER THAT!! he drove that right across the water...it was pretty sweet.cant remember the name.

Different movie: "Speed Zone".
It was also called "Cannonball Run 3" in some markets.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Re: '80s Movie w/Countach replicas... (bryanb5.5)

i just looked on both netflix and blockbuster.com and neither one carries it... oh well.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Re: '80s Movie w/Countach replicas... (punkvideo81)

HAHA. I remember "It Takes Two".
The first time I saw that I laughed my butt off during the scene "chicken-chicken!"

1 - 20 of 22 Posts