VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering if anyone knows what coil springs will work for the rear and where to get them or if i should just take them out and run to a parts store and see what they can find thats close if those can't be found is there a good airbag kit for them

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I has a set custom made out of a shop in Kansas that lowered the car an inch and a half, but I have the original dasher springs (front & rear) from the car if you'd be interested.

-=Mark
'80 Dasher Wagon
'81 Rabbit Sportruck
'90 VSE JackRabbit
'11
depends on what you want for them and where you are shipping from

·
Registered
396 Posts
I only need the rear springs but if the price is right I'd take both extra parts are never a bad thing
I'd be looking at 40 for each set plus actual shipping cost. If you give me a zip, I can quote it out.
The fronts are the red/black combo. At one point I was considering keeping the stock stuff so was going to make them look new, thus the red paint. All were original to the car though.

-=Mark
'80 Dasher Wagon
'81 Rabbit Sportruck
'90 VSE JackRabbit
'11 Jetta Sportwagen SE

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'd be looking at 40 for each set plus actual shipping cost. If you give me a zip, I can quote it out.
The fronts are the red/black combo. At one point I was considering keeping the stock stuff so was going to make them look new, thus the red paint. All were original to the car though.

-=Mark
'80 Dasher Wagon
'81 Rabbit Sportruck
'90 VSE JackRabbit
'11 Jetta Sportwagen SE
Zip is 48846 its Ionia Michigan and I'd be interested in both sets for that price

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.