VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
84 4000 Quattro
237,000 miles, car runs good, body a little rough. interior in very good shape for year. two sets of wheels and tires, both in very good shape. needs brakes, and heater motor. great parts car. BBS front lower spoiler in great shape.
any reasonable offer. would hate to see it hauled away and crushed!!
87 5000 CS Quattro turbo
165,000 miles, car makes 1.3 bar boost according to in dash gauge. very strong running, quattro system works great. summer and snow tires in great shape, body in pretty good shape. black power leather interior, 5spd, alpine CD player, everything works but heated seats.
needs a fuel pump, and could use a headliner.
if you are at all interested email or IM for more details on either car. i need to get rid of them, and am not looking to get much for either of them.
thanks

·
Registered
550 Posts
Re: 84 & 87 audi quattros for sale (mainecorrado)

Contact Team Oneil for the 84 Quattro. It is all we like to use. Is it rusty or dented up? We don't like to have rust on our cars. Tim is away right now, call Mikey at the shop(603)444-1086, Tell him what you have for sale. My name is Travis. I teach there.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: 84 & 87 audi quattros for sale (mainecorrado)

i'll call them, thanks.
i'm looking to get less than a grand for them combined if that helps. need to sell them.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: 84 & 87 audi quattros for sale (eve_ill)

let me know. the body on the 4K is pretty good with the exception of the hood and front bumper. was back into by a truck. hood still opens, no damage to radiator or anything, just not real pretty to look at. i called around and found a used hood for $100, so it's a cheap fix.
the motor in the 5K turbo runs strong if anyone is looking for a swap or something.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts