VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I am on my third scirocco which is nearly bone stock. I have plans of switching over to the digifant fuel injection, but need help from anyone who can provide info. on the how to. Also, any other suggestions for build up on a budget. Lowered 1.5, aftermarket subframe, and I have put her on a weight loss program. After that I am up for suggestions. thanks

· Registered
3,954 Posts
Re: 88 white 16v, nearly stock, suggested mod.s? (rocco858488)

Quote, originally posted by rocco858488 »
aftermarket subframe

I have no idea how or where you would get this.
I say that you are on the right path with modifying the suspension.
What size and weight rim are you currently using? You might get a benefit by changing those.
As far as your quesion regarding the digifant fuel injection, search here and in the 16v forum for some useful advice.
-Jeff

· Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: 88 white 16v, nearly stock, suggested mod.s? (vw16v88)

The aftermarket subframe, similar to the eurosport subframe connecter, I got it off of ebay for an awesome price from a guy up in Washington who makes them for all mk1 models. check him out and tell him Sean from Fort Worth sent you. Right now the wheels are still stock, unfortunatly. Any specific brands or sizes?

· Registered
1,882 Posts
Re: 88 white 16v, nearly stock, suggested mod.s? (rocco858488)

Quote, originally posted by rocco858488 »
The aftermarket subframe, similar to the eurosport subframe connecter, I got it off of ebay for an awesome price from a guy up in Washington who makes them for all mk1 models. check him out and tell him Sean from Fort Worth sent you. Right now the wheels are still stock, unfortunatly. Any specific brands or sizes?

He posts here. Forgot his SN though. Might be MK1Rocco1980

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.