VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys, I've decided I'd throw these up and see if there's any interest in some of the pieces of my project that I don't have time to put together yet. I've bought these parts and since they've been sitting and I haven't been able to put the time into putting them all together and making it work.

Used parts:
- 8v Carb Manifold
- Two Weber 42DCOE Carburetors
- Seals/Gaskets for the set

Brand new parts:
- MSD 6AL Digital Ignition Control (~$200-$300 retail)
- Carter High Performance P4070 Fuel Pump (~$100 retail)
- Two brand new Redline air filters (~$20-$30 each retail)

These carbs are old-school cool, Made in Italy, and really deserve to be put on a motor that will scream. :screwy: With some elbow grease, this is just about everything you need to install carburetors on your 8v motor. This hardware (manifold and carburetors) are getting more and more difficult to find for the public and are pretty coveted pieces for both race and show cars. This set up massively cleans up a CIS engine bay, and also provides potential for huge performance gains.

I would like to take $1000 for these, which is about what I have into the whole set up. Make me an offer - the worst I can do is say no. Onto the pictures! :wave:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Would you be interested in selling stuff separately. Would like to get the air filters and and msd ignition. Just wondering.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts