VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
long story short...
I bought this Jetta from a body shop back in November for $250.00, because it needed a new radiator, rad support, grille and headlights.
The owner (not the body shop) promised me the title, since I got him out of a $2,000.00 storage and tow fee.
Since I have all of the parts, I brought it home and started working on it. So far, the new radiator and support are in. When a month had passed, and no title from the owner, I stopped putting any time into it.
Well....since I had no title, I couldn't even put temp tags on it. As a result, it was towed about a month ago

Well, low and behold, the title showed up two days ago. I called the tow company, and they said $800.00 to get it out.
I went down there this morning, and got them down to $350.00!
So...if someone wants this car for $350.00 (non-negotiable), then it's theirs.
All of the parts that need to be put on are in the trunk of this car, and I have the Aero headlights at my house (Also included in the price).
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to get a GREAT price on a good car!
The only thing is...it has to be out by Monday, the [email protected]:00pm.
If anyone is interested in this please act fast and IM or email me.
You can also call me at: 720.962.0758
If someone wants this...I will personally go down to get it with you. It's located in downtown Denver.
Thanks, and sorry for the novel....just want to be clear on it.
Also...the car has a brand new clutch, tranny, CV joints and boots. It also includes all 4 GLI door cards!

Modified by 2K1TURBO at 11:23 AM 2-14-2004

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Re: 91 Jetta GL 5-Spd. $350.00! Please Read. (2K1TURBO)

so all that needs to be installed are the grill and headlights? Would the car make the drive back to Utah?

·
Registered
8,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: 91 Jetta GL 5-Spd. $350.00! Please Read. (2K1TURBO)

All IM's and emails have been answered, and I will be calling those who left messages.
It's basically first come first serve. Tomorrow is the 30 day limit at the lot, so this has to be handled before 6pm Monday.
Thanks.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Re: 91 Jetta GL 5-Spd. $350.00! Please Read. (Boostedcorrados)

i'm out of the running. i wasn't able to get a place to put it. someone needs to get this though!
i may be able to help someone get it if they need an extra driver. im if you need any help. i'd hate to see this go to the towing company.

·
Registered
9,664 Posts
Re: 91 Jetta GL 5-Spd. $350.00! Please Read. (thf944)

ITs cool Thad i accually am having my girlfriend drive me down tomorrow i put a deposit on it tonight cause damnit i need a car
Now i need some recaro back seats(gray) I wouldnt have let this slip out of my fingers i have wanted another mk2 golf or jetta for a while.....who knows maybe in a week or 2 we will have another mk2vr running around

1 - 10 of 10 Posts