VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

81 - 89 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
UPDATE: well they screwed my my key so that's a no go. switched from a oil pan bung to a TT oil pan because there was a small leak and also added 10w30 oil for winter starting. still haven't figured out the power draw problem but upgraded my battery terminals to quick disconnects. so i just disconnect my battery when i park it.

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
UPDATE: Got it should be in next week for the winter build

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
UPDATE brought a new straight pipe for the blow off valve for when I add my intake.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
Update. Pulled Center console and repairing console and wiring to make it sit flush. Also relayed window module so it shuts off with car. Was killing battery. Need to order a new ac sensor. Old one broke but waiting for intake fitting to see clearance.

·
Registered
4,698 Posts
Update repaired Center console and reinstalled

At this age all those plastic parts are getting very brittle, especially if the vehicles spend much time in the sun. Finding good used replacement is almost impossible.

Nice job!

Steve

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
Update. Added seals to take up the space in the intake for the Injectors. Also brought aba belt parts. Desided to just remove the a/c. Was going to keep it but I would have to get a 200 Corrado compressor.

81 - 89 of 89 Posts