VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a very nice/very solid but not perfect 92 Audi 100S 2.8l V6 5 speed for sale. The Audi is rust free/accident free and has been inside stored for about two years. Extensive recent maintenance(in the last two weeks) includes new timing belt, tension pulley, idler pulley, water pump, thermostat, brake pads and rotors front and rear, new rear caliper carriers, near new Goodyear H-rated tires, Mobil 1 synthetic oil, new accessory belt, new load reduction relay, new spark plugs, fresh heater core and blower from my low miles 97 A6 Avant. Miles are 158,000. Faults are body side molding curling and lifting off at the ends, an "oil can" dent in the drivers door, front strut dust boots are torn, the right side parking brake does apply. A few minor parking lot dings, but the paint is glossy and still nice. Only two prior owners with a clear title and car fax. Dark grey color with a light cloth interior..
Email [email protected] for photos. Selling price $2895.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Re: 92 Audi 100S 2.8l V6 5 speed for Sale In Michigan (Peter Badore)

Any chance you have the original deck from that car? I am looking for one .. but must be from a car with the BOSE system.
Let me know..Thanx

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: 92 Audi 100S 2.8l V6 5 speed for Sale In Michigan (Ohara)

My friend probably has one in his yard of 1000 VW and Audi cars. What year is your Audi 100?

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: 92 Audi 100S 2.8l V6 5 speed for Sale In Michigan (Peter Badore)

Good winter car new heater core and blower motor. New Goodyear H-rated tires with
lots of tread.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts