VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
transmission $300, clutch $40, ecu $100 ABS pump and brain $100 , body parts, good rotors alt ernator, etc etc e brake cables what do you need?all parts relisted. no deposit, no sale

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: 93 eurovan 5spd parting out (Bantastic)

sorry no slider hardware. That' a popular request.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Re: (bafuhrma)

are the parts pulled or not yet? I can come up and pull em if not. I may be interested in the trans and shifter, pedals etc
thanks
deo

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: (therabbittree)

The steaming pile that was the donor has been hauled away... c'mon up and sift through the rubble.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: (therabbittree)

no pedals... but a slave cylinder. Transmission I've got, clutch x 2 and the horribly worn shift linkage are also in stock.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Re: 93 eurovan 5spd parting out (tcrash)

do you have the center hinge for the sliding door, headliner, rear safety belts for jump seats(MV)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: 93 eurovan 5spd parting out (samnick)

sorry.. the slider hardware is gone. I do have another parts van up in Maine with slider etc. I'll post asap if I can get to it or get it sent to you. No MV specific parts.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Re: 93 eurovan 5spd parting out (tcrash)

I'm looking for fuel pump/level transmitter assy for early 93 5 cylinder. Any chance you can hook me up?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: 93 eurovan 5spd parting out (4ringbling)

No sorry. I got a good selection of all the breakables... all the vans went t the boneyard with the odd hard to remove stuff onboard.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Any interior molding? What other parts would I need to make that tranny conversion from a automatic? Still got the tranny? Got the front bumper? How about the passenger side rear stop/running light?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts