VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

· Registered
2,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
o.k.,here's the deal,i bought this car a few weeks ago to use as a swap car.it has a PA salvage title.got it home and decided it would be an easy fix.got all the parts,bolted it together,etc...found another car and now this one has to go.car has a EUROSPEC 6 SPD trans as well as a few other goodies listed below.car will go one of 2 ways
option 1 as it sits,still needs a mirror,lower spoiler, and paint work.slave cylinder is bad on trans.runs,drives,shifts fine,it is leaking.price is $2800 firm.keep in mind this is a $3500 trans from eurospec.
option 2 come hear the car run,leave a deposit,i will pull the trans,rest of the car is yours.$1500 firm.i have all the paperwork for the car including reciepts for the front end parts.
car has FK streetline coilovers,cross drilled rotors,samco hoses,UR underdrive pulleys,ac deleted,some sort of exhaust.don't know if it's chipped,but the car pulls harder than any NA vr6 i've ever driven.

bumper grilles,fog lights,door moulding,wheel liner,plate tub are in the trunk

Modified by fastrabbit82 at 10:08 PM 3-20-2010

· Registered
626 Posts
Re: 98 DE gti vr6/6speed nepa (fastrabbit82)

WOW..... My old car. I miss it, NOT!
This is a great deal for someone who can turn a wrench or do some bodywork. Buy this car! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
626 Posts

Quote, originally posted by fastrabbit82 »
does the airplane have a vr6 or is it the p*ssy 8valve model?interested

forgot to mention...its solar powered so you have to be above the clouds

BUMP FOR SALE! Buy this car ASAP so he will buy my car.

· Registered
626 Posts

car is gonna be a parts car soon.need it gone one way or the other

I have my sawzaw all ready. All yellow cars need to be chopped up!

· Registered
626 Posts

is ok.i know you're traped in a cubicle

Yes.... and I have been stuying crazy stuff like: Torts, trespass to land and assult and battery crap. This guy thinks I am pre-law. F-k him!!!

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.